Friday, January 31, 2020

February


I just wrote this whole blog posted it and it messed up and deleted the whole post. So I am having to go back and do it all over. This makes me so frustrated. 


Tomorrow is the first day of February. Today is my moms birthday. It has been a sad day missing her. It is also my nephews birthday is his 17 years old today. So hard to believe. I can not believe that she did not get to meet all of her grandsons She left this world way to early but God needed her more than we did. I also noticed for the first time today that he looks so much like his granny/my mama.  







It is so hard to believe that we are already 31 days into a New Year and I have not gotten my mindset back to get on track to losing weight and eating healthy I have eaten over my points almost everyday I know that I whine and grumble a lot about myself and weight loss journey. Most everything that goes wrong is my fault and I am so slack on getting myself back on track. It is a constant battle with my brain and my love of food. I am just realizing that I joined WW February 19 last year. I lost 20 pounds last year and I have kept it off. I have a total of 70 pounds off my body. It has taken me 6 to 7 years to do this but I am proud of myself because I have kept it off unlike all the other time of losing and gaining. I am hoping this is this is the month that the scales get too moving again. 

I am also going to start the Photo of the day for the month of February I get my prompts from the FMS Photo a day. Some of the prompts might be a little challenging but I have missed taking pictures so I am excited to get my camera out and start getting it done again. 





Well I guess that is all I have got to write about. I will try to share some of the pictures as the month goes by. Thanks for stopping by 

2 comments:

  1. I know it's difficult to get past a mother's death; mine has been gone almost 33 years. She only got to see two of her great grandchildren and I know she would have loved each one. I'll be looking for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Tyler and your mother had the same birthday. I love that picture of Shirley. She was beautiful wasn't she. Tyler is a handsome boy too. It is hard to believe we are a week into February. I get excited thinking about spring and planting a little garden again. Hope you all didn't get any storm damage yesterday. There was damage in the small towns close by but we were lucky. I love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.