Friday, January 24, 2020

I won Chocolate pie.....

Well there was a sort of contest on Facbook with an local produce stand by the name of PR Moore's in Biscoe NC .  You had to like, share and comment on the photo for a drawing to win 12 fried chocolate pies made by the owner herself. I did this but I did nto think no more about it because I very seldom win. I have been trying to stay off facebook as much so yesterday I did not go on there but once yesterday morning. Oh yes the Farmer said that I seem to be down because I have not lost weight in a long time and that I should join zumba back for 5 visit and see if that will help me lose some weight and get me back on track. Well I sat down around 5:00 pm to see what was going on on facebook and I noticed that I had a friend request. I did not recognize the name so I click on her and it was the owner of PR's telling me I won the pies!!! Well they close at 5:30 so I did not get to go and pick them up until this morning. I  can not believe I won some pies!!!


This is what it looks like in the inside.
I have done terrible on my diet today. I ate 2 of them. I have no self control. I did give 4 of them away 2 to my bff and 2 to my in-laws. I shared with the family and they are gone. Stuff like this does not need to be in my house but they were delicious. I am also so happy I won!! Well that was a short post Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.