Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020 Happy New Year

Wow another year has come and gone. Why is it the older we get faster time seems to go. I am planning on making 2020 a great year.

My word for 2020 is
CONSISTENT: marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity : free from variation or contradiction  definition from Webster.


I am choosing consistent so that I will stay consistent in my bible reading, my healthy eating, exercise and blogging at least 2 times a month. I started a new devotional this morning and I am so excited about it. It is called Bible and Breakfast and every since I decided to go on the Pursuit of Happiness several years back I have been trying to get closer and closer to God. One thing I have want to do is to learn how to dig deeper in the bible and pray to understand,


  I feel like my word last year I did really good with it. I tried really hard to find JOY in everything. Some does were hard but I pulled through. 

I did a lot better with weight loss in 2019. I lost 23 pounds since I joined WW and I am hoping in 2020 I will reach goal! 

Christmas 2018

 
Christmas 2019




I can tell a difference in my face and neck. Well I guess that is all I can come up with. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.