Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas....

Well another Christmas has come and gone. I got spend some time with my brother and sister and their families.  We also got together with  the Farmer's family. We had a great time at both gatherings.

My brothers family

My family

The Garners, Reavis and Thomas family
My Sisters family


The Garners'and Brewers 


The Farmer sister family
Me and the Farmer
We had a really good Christmas but it felt like it all went by way too fast. Now it is time to get my act back together and nutrition under control and make 2020 my made life time at weight watchers year!!



1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty Vicki. I love seeing all the family pictures. Hard to believe that you have grown boys and Cindy has grown boys and now look how Randy's boys have grown. We got a card from Randy and Lauren and I was surprised at how tall the boys have gotten. Times flies. We also got a nice card from Cindy, and of course yours. Hate I didn't know where to send one to Randy and Lauren. Take care. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.