Friday, February 14, 2020

Rain and bible journaling

Hey everybody Hope all is going well. We are still having raining weather. Not really much of a winter. I really like to have at least one snow.  Here are a few pictures of the puddles around the chicken houses

beside the chicken house

Thought this was neat the puddle under the fan
The Farmer brought me some flowers. He loves me.

 I am really working on getting my act together with my food. I just can not seem to get it under control totally to lose weight again. I will be doing WW for one year on February 19. I really want to get to lifetime goal but without getting my nutrition under control it is not going to happen.

I went to bible journaling tonight and it was awesome!! I never been a person that could write in books but doing bible journaling brings me joy!!! Here is the one I made tonight.


Well thanks for stopping by I dont know how to close this after the podcast I shared It will not let me type any more below it. 

I have also started listening to a wonderful podcast Kara Osborn .

2 comments:

  1. Your photo of the water next to the chicken house looks much like ours. We have one house that we closed down a year ago and water runs inside it after a prolonged period of rain, so it's a good thing there are no chickens in it. I'm also hungry for fresh veggies; the meals are beginning to be the same 'ol same 'ol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.