Saturday, February 22, 2020

Snow...

Hey everybody it snowed!! I am so excited that we finally got some snow this winter. It was the perfect snow the kind that comes and goes quickly and it did not make the power go off. I wish my grown sons liked to play in the snow but they dont. My youngest one like to ride the 4-wheeler in the snow but the Farmer was so busy that he did not get to take him. There were lots of trees laying a cross the driveway from the heavy snow. These pictures are from the next day the snow had already started melting. I left my snowman out from Christmas hoping he would bring some snow I can put him up now.







I am still struggling to get my nutrition back on track. I was looking back at my WW app and I have not lost any weight since December 3. I know what to do and I am working on it. Prayers that my mindset will get it back together soon.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. I like your snow pictures. At least we got to see a little snow before winter ends, didn't we? You made a snowman! I didn't even think about making one this time. It was so darn cold! You have those blue skies too. Love you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our snow would melt....maybe in May or June:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.