Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halloween

Wow I can not believe it is already November But back to Halloween. Me and my oldest son went out to our church for trunk or treat. We had a great turn out and lots of fun! 


       
I dressed up like a Perdue chicken farmer

My salad patch has grown so much I have decide to sell it by 1/2 bushel for 5$





Today is my youngest sons birthday. It is still hard for me to believe that he is 24 years old.


Not much of a blog but I guess it is something. Thanks for stopping by. 




3 comments:

  1. Vicki! You look so cute! Good grief! at the greens! Are't those pretty and green and healthy looking. Happy Birthday Clay. I can't believe he is 24 either. The years sure fly, don't they. That is such a good picture of Clay. Love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful patch of greens!! We never got any planted and I'm sure going to miss them this winter. I guess I'm like an old cow: need something green during the long winter days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.