Friday, October 4, 2019

Feeling low.....

I am feeling so low. The feeling is hard to explain. I think it is the time of year. As much as I love the holidays this time of the year is really hard for me. You would think after 26 years of my parents being passed away I would soon get over this sinking low feeling I have every years. It is not really trying to think about it but it just creeps up on me and I search my mind trying to figure out what is making me sad or out of sorts. I have feeling of anger and of sadness. I have eaten bad for the last few days to the point of feeling sick. Oh well I need to pray and give it to God.

Oh I have a thank you God moment Tuesday evening we went out to eat after our WW meeting. We went to a mexican restaurant. Me and my friend share a chicken fajita plate. When the food comes out it is on a sizzle cast iron dish that is sitting in a wooden platform thing. Well anyway I held it up for my friend to get her half up and I had a really good grip on it and decided to go ahead and get my half on my plate. Well I just had finished getting my part off the hot sizzle pan and it slides right off the wooden platform heading straight toward my bare legs in shorts. God had is hand in this because somehow it landed on the floor I did manage to burn my finger and my arm but it did not hurt really bad.
This did not blister

    
this one blistered big time though but it never really hurt bad. 

I am so grateful that I did not get burned worse. I stopped right after it happened and said a quick pray telling God how thankful I was.

My persimmon business has went well. I have sold a lot. I have actually sold out and had to start taking orders to keep up. I am so grateful for this also.

I finally after 30 years of marriage bought myself a waffle maker, I have always wanted one. I love this thing so far.


Add caption

My first protein waffle
Well that is about all i have right now. I will try to do better Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all have our blue moments. I know I do and it makes me call on God for help. Our America is in such turmoil now it only makes the sadness worse. I'm beginning to think news should be taken off my TV time. I don't really have a weight problem, but a slowing down problem. Age has a way of doing that to a person I reckon. I'm getting concerned that interest in my quilting and sewing projects is becoming less; it just seems like it's too much trouble to get everything out and work on it. Of course there are days when I wonder if I can walk through chickens, but until the farmer decides he can't do it any longer it will be a daily chore. Do you help with the chickens? I started in 1972 ~ many years ago. :)

    Burns can be so painful! Glad it wasn't worse!
    Enjoy the waffles.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte thanks for you kind words. I agree how everything is in turmoil. Sometimes i just have to had a break from the news. I understand with things feeling like it is to much trouble. I feel the same way more than I would like. Oh well I dont help the Farmer with chickens. He does it all on his on. Thanks again.

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.