Sunday, November 10, 2019

November has started

Wow it is so hard to believe it is already November. Not a lot is going on around here but it is so nice that the weather has finally cooled off. I love fall weather. I am still in a funk with my exercise and nutrition but I know I will get it back together. This time of the year as much as I love it it also makes me sad. Yesterday was the 30th anniversary of my sweet granny passing away. I love and miss her so much.  This is her at the beach she loved to go to the beach.


   
My granny❤️
I went this Thursday and had my hair fixed for the first time in about 8 years. I would probably be gray headed like my mom if I did not keep it colored but I wanted something different and I went and had some highlights and lowlights put in it.


This is right after she finished fixing my hair. I love it. I was worried if I could ever style it like this ever again. I bought me a curling iron and attempted to do my own.


This is my attempt it is not to bad. I wore my leggings and riding boots today. The boots zip up the back. Last year I could not get the zipper all the way to the top. I have lost enough weight now that I zipped them all the way!
Well that is enough about me LOL. Well one more thing I bought me a cute pair of converse today.



On to other stuff. My oldest son has gotten into painting. He loves watching Bob Ross so he wants to paint like him. As most of you know my sons have Fragile X syndrome and the little things mean a lot to me. He tells me that painting helps calms him.




Well I guess that is about all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Your hair is gorgeous; nice color. My hair has been gray for about 30 plus years; my mother's hair turned gray at a young age too. Actually my hair is white instead of gray. It's great that your son is enjoying the art of painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Lil red hen that is so nice of you! My mom was gray headed at a young age also. She put color on hers until she passed away. Also thanks for the kind words for my son also

      Delete
  2. Vicki, you look beautiful! Your hair is beautiful! Of course, you have always been beautiful. I love the colors in your hair. I love your leggins and riding boots too...you look like a model. I have always loved boots. Dan and I were talking about that just yesterday. I was thinking about going to Belks today to look at the shoes. That's so neat that Seth wants to paint. You have good boys. It is hard to believe that your granny has been gone for 30 years. She was always a sweet gentle lady, wasn't she. Well, you take care. I love you. I sure wish this wind would calm down! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.