Sunday, May 8, 2022

May is Hard

Why doen't life stop or just slow down when you have grief. I dont even know what to do anymore. My life will never be any kind of normal but then I feel horrible because i think of Gods promise that we should find Joy, Peace, Comfort in knowing that we enventually will spend eternity with him. I am so grateful that I know my heavenly Father and that he sent his only son to die on the cross for our sins. All we have to do is believe that he died for our sins. Ask him for his forgiveness and to come into your heart and wash it clean. I made it through Seths memorial day where he is buried. The headstone has not come in yet. Hopefuly it will be here soon. It was a very hard day but i made it through the day.
Here is my daddys grave also he is burried in the same cemetary as Seth
The Farmer made me a cross for my clematis vine to climb
A dear friend of mine brought me a beautiful necklace with Seth birthstone.
Mattie Ross is growing and she is a mess. I love having her to help with this pain in my heart. She is a mischevious little puppy. She loves to go under the bed and pull things out. I know I use to keep under my beds clean but I have gotten so lazy and I have way to much clutter in my old age. I have days I would love to back the truck up to the door and just start throwing away but I would probably unload it all before I ever made it to the dump. Oh well when I die someone will have the job doing it.
Today is Mothers Day. I am going to make it through another hard day but I know that God is with me carrying me through. Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be Praised Proverbs 31:30 It is memorial day at the church where my Mom, my Granny & Grandfather, my aunt Mildred, and my uncle Boyd, aunt Ann, and cousin Chris.
This is my last year mothers day picture Oh how it brings on the tears. Well I guess I will end here. I am not sure what I just blogged but I hope you enjoyed the pictures

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just seeing this Vicki. I should have been at the church for Memorial Day. Beautiful flowers for Seth and for Jackie. You handle things so well...I know you think you don't but your are a strong, beautiful, woman. I don't know how you do it all. That necklace is beautiful and what a sweet thing for your friend to do. She must care for you a lot. And Memorial Day where your Mom and family are buried. It's easy to see why May is a hard month. Well, Mattie Ross! She gets prettier every time I see her! I love your lat year's Mother's Day picture. Love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.