Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Blink of an Eye and it has been a year....

I can not belive that it has been a year today that my precious boy went to be with God in heaven. It still seems like it is not real. That one day he is going to walk back through the door and say "Hey Kits" his nickname for me. My heart thinks of him everyday. My eyes release tears everyday. Some days you think this is going to be a good day but then it hits you like a punch in the gut. I miss his hugs, his kisses, his sweet voice.I had 3 people to remember that today marked 1 year. My sister-in-law Lauren, my brother, my friend Janet. I did not have the need to share on fb. I did not want to read all of the prayers, hugs, and love today. I ust wanted to rmember with the Farmer and Clay. I got thru it better than I thought I would. Tears and memories was all i had. We did eat one of his favorite foods for supper spaghetti (spegaletti) that is what he liked to call it. I love him so much and without God and my trust in Him and my faith I would never had made it through it all. I hope and pray that anyone who reads my blog know Jesus Christ and if you dont I hope you go find out or ask me. Now on the other things going on in my life. I put up my Christmas trees. I put up all but 1 of my trees this year.
You know I need to complain about blogging I really dislike this formate where you can not see the pictures until it is published it is really frustrating. I had a friend to make a special ornament for me and my mother in law gave me a beautiful ornament.
I guess I have one more thing I want to share I went out to look on the deck and saw my gerber daisy. I also have to share a sweet picture of my Mattie Ross.
Well I will end here. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, what a beautiful post. Seth was a special lovable boy, there's no doubt about that. He sure had a good mama and daddy too.

    I almost forgot to come back and look for Mattie Ross. What a sweetie pie she is. I'm so glad you have her.

    And!! Your house full of Christmas trees is just beautiful! I've never in my life put up a Christmas tree as pretty as any of yours. I especially love the first two pictures because of the colors. Reminds me of being in a log home. Sometimes I feel like I would love to be in a big white house with big windows all around, lots of light. But that's not me. I love a cozy warm golden glow to a room.

    Well I won't go on and on. I love you Vicki. Sure enjoyed talking to you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.