Thursday, January 27, 2022

Snow and more....

 I am slowly trying to figure things out. I have been trying to get my Christmas cactus back to blooming for years now but not much luck. One year I almost killed it by sitting it outside and the sun burned it pretty bad. I did not think it was going to survive.The original one has 3 or 4 buds on it and the smaller one has 3 or 4 buds on it. I am so happy. 


The smaller one

the bigger one


We also had some snow. and we got out in it a little while before it melted. 


Farmer and Clay  

Out the front door

out the front door 



We also adopted the road in Seth memory for road clean up. 





I am still trying to figure things out. I don't have much to so. I am struggling with how I am suppose to function, Trying to get back into a healthy eating pattern and exercise and I just so emotional. I eat just to eat. Not even hungry I just want food to fill the emptiness in my heart. I am praying and trying to ask God for guidance and comfort. I will close here. Thanks for stopping by. 








1 comment:

  1. Oh, you came back. I'm so glad. Your Christmas cactus is pretty, it's pink. Mine is more red and has a white one mixed in. I love that you adopted a road in Seth's name. He was such an outdoorsman. That was a good thing to do. Seth did love the outdoors, didn't he? Fishing and stuff? Can you believe more snow is on its way. I want some warm air and sunshine! :) I love you icki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.