Saturday, March 14, 2020

When you try to eat healthy ....

Eating healthy has become the hardest thing I have done in a while. I have started a fb page hoping that would motivate me to eat healthy. I am reading devotions on giving it to God and letting him be what you crave. I am still attending WW meetings, in accountable groups, I even have a WW friends that are messaging me trying to help me. But all I am doing is failing. I am so disappointed in myself. It is not helping that this past week that I have been stressed out of my comfort zone. Fragile X has been hitting hard at my house this week with bad behavior and meltdowns. The world seem s to be off it rocker and I know it is going to get worse before it gets better. Then things on the farm have not been the best either with stuff breaking and other stuff. I trust God has got us and will get us through the trail and error.

My WW coach thinks my problem is that I have lost my motivation to eat healthy. This is very possible but I don't know how to get it back. I pray about it I talk about it, I write about it but that is not getting it done. I use to want someone to make me angry but I am not sure that would help. I often wonder if I would stop exercising and just focus my nutrition. The last time I did WW strictly and lost a lot of weight I got to about the same place I am now. I was exercising every day. Walking 4 miles and lifting weights. I had to stop because the boys were little then and school got out for the summer. That summer  I got 3 pounds from my goal weight and I stopped going to WW and started gaining it back. I am so scared to stop exercising worried I will not ever start back. That I might get flabby and lots of lose skin. I really wish I had the answers. I feel like I am just venting but I really need guidance. I will continue praying and maybe soon the answer will be clear!! Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.