Sunday, July 28, 2019

Trying to blog....




I had to switch servers to get back on blogger. Not sure what is going on with safari but all is good now. Not a lot has been going on around here. We had a beach vacation which was nice. We did are usually things and it was relaxing. I am still doing WW and I have lost 20lbs It has been a slow go and I have been off track every since we went on vacation. I am still struggling and I have got to get back on track. Here are a few pictures from the beach.






When we got home we had garden stuff coming in.


Blueberries

Blackberries
Onions and green beans

zucchini

Made some zoodles

    
Froze 13 quarts


 I have also made some dill pickles I forgot to take pictures of and we have a lot of yellow squash coming in. Today we rode out to grandmas house and I took pictures of the sunflowers.



 We also rode over to the pasture and I saw something climb up a tree in the pasture. I got the Farmer to go and see what it was.

Isn't he cute!
Well that is about all I have. Hope all is going good for yall. Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. So nice to have all the good garden vegetables! We didn't get to plant a garden this year other than two half rows of sweet corn and two rows of peas. Now if we can get some rain showers now and then...

    Forty pounds seems like great progress! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We need some rain here also. My plants are so dry I don't know how they are still bearing.

      Delete
  2. Your garden haul is impressive!! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.