Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Welcoming in the 2019 with lots of Joy!! My word for the year is going to be JOY! I have come to a place in my life were I am going to become a Jesus girl. I am stealing this line from Lysa Terkeurst. I love all of her devotion books. I am going to find some kind of common ground with my nutrition. I still plan to do Beach Body On Demand.  I am looking forward to the new year. We have a new accountable group starting in a week. I purchased the 3 day refresh I hope that it help boost start my year. I did not lose 1 pound for the whole year of  2018. I did not gain but I have goals and I am going to get them meet this year.

joy

 noun
\ˈjȯi  \

Definition of joy 

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires : DELIGHT
b: the expression or exhibition of such emotion : GAIETY

2: a state of happiness or felicity : BLISS

3: a source or cause of delight




2 comments:

  1. Love your 2019 word. I try to keep joy in my heart everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.