Monday, October 1, 2018

October 1 Day 1

October 1st is on a Monday this year and that means a new week, a new month and a new beginning. I heard a inspirational motivation this morning asking "How are you going to finish the last quarter of the year?" What is God going to call you to do and are you going to do it? Well I am here to say that I am praying that these last 91 days are going to be some great days. I hope to leave the stress and worries of the following weeks and months behind.

I got up with a better attitude this morning. I weighed, measured and took before pictures. I did not like what the scales said but I will not let that defined who I am and what I can accomplish with the help of God. My measurements were not that bad compared to last time I measured and I can never tell any difference from one before picture to the other in the last year. Oh well. I have eaten really good today and If I can finish this evening without snacking I will be very proud of myself.

I also started a new beach body program Lift 4 and my arms feel like jello. Wow maybe I will get rid of my bat wings LOL
Scales this morning 10lbs more than last year

Sweaty selfie after Lift 4

Shake for breakfast 

Lunch eggplant parmesan and salad

Supper Stir-fry chicken with veggies

0 point cheesecake and 1/2 cup blueberries 



food tracking for today






























Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't get on the scales this morning. I am not good at not letting it define who I am. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.