Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Oct. 2 Day 2

I am really trying hard to eat healthy. It is so hard. I weighed again this morning and the scales were down but the question is can I keep it down?


I had another shakeology for breakfast. The same as yesterday. For lunch I had a open top cheeseburger with lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, 2 slices of bacon 1 slice of cheese and the bottom of the bun. I had zucchini fries with it.





For supper I had my prepped food of eggplant  parmesan and a salad of lettuce, red onion, and red bell pepper. I also had my 0 point cheesecake with blueberries 


I also had a gala apple, and 3 natural peanut butter crackers unsalted tops, about 8 green olives and 1 dill pickle. I drank 90 oz of water. I did my Lift 4 Biceps and Back today. 



Thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

  1. Vicki, you are so pretty! and that food looks good and healthy. Had no idea that I had missed so many of your posts. I'm sorry. Boy, you have really had a lot to deal with lately, and I can't believe I haven't even asked how bad the storm was up your way. We were really fortunate here too. Can you imagine if that hurricane had stayed on the first course and came right over the middle of NC. So happy things worked out for you and Frank with the chickens. Hope Clay is better and you can get that bad tooth taken care of...and your rash and heart beat and blood pressure. I bet a lot of yours is stress. You take care and I love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.