Friday, June 24, 2016

Feelings

Tonight was Zumba and our diet group "More of him and less of me". I lost 2.2 pounds this week. I am so proud of myself. I am feeling the urge of competition and I don't need this. Our group lost a total of 25.2 pounds this week. This is great, but why do I have this feeling that I did not do good. Getting older is so hard to lose weight, it is so hard to get a tan, it is so hard to exercise and to walk and get my steps in. I hate this feeling of jealousy. I want to lose a lot of weight I want to get a dark tan I want to beat the step challenges and I am behind in all of them.





I never did get back to finish this post. I have already been to another diet group class and I was back up a pound. But I the same day I had my yearly checkup and the doctor told me I weighed the least I had weighed since 2010. This made me feel proud to. I measured the same day and I have lost a total of 19 inches all over since April 11. 

The inches are all well and good and I am feeling stronger every day but I really want to get this weight off but I just can not seem to find what I need to do. Counting calories just not doing it anymore. I know it is because I eat stuff that really should not be on a healthy diet, but I think if I stay in my calorie range it don't matter but it does. I have lost 11 pounds that I gained from the holidays. It is sad that it took me that long. Oh well I am still happy. 

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.