Saturday, July 25, 2015

A blog about life....

When I first started this blog it was when I worried about summers with my boys. Back when the boys were younger it was it hard to entertain them and keep life flowing without a meltdown every day. But as the boys get older life is a lot better Seth don't usually have meltdowns at all anymore he just has anxiety which is part of his fragile x and Clay only has meltdowns about once or less a week. They also do not last as long as they use to. So they are growing up and I pray for them everyday that they can handle what life throws out.

I am really learning to love my life. I still have down days and get into funks but I am learning to turn to God and let it go! I still complain, I still get mad and let bad words slip,  I still have a lot of work to do but I am one of Gods children and I know that he is going to help me every step of the way. I see progress in these areas so I know that I am going to be the best I can be. I am on day 270 on my bible reading and becoming a better Christ like person. I really am committed to this and I pray that it will become a lifetime habit.

Today has been a really good day for most part. Had a really good breakfast of sausage, eggs, biscuits, and instant grits. Was going out for my morning walk and ended up going to the garden and  helped my in-laws pick a few beans. I came back home and I did not go for a walk ended up reading my daily devotions and the bible and cleaned up the house a little. The farmer got done with the chickens and he cleaned up and went up to Asheboro to get a bite of lunch. Went to Zaxby's and took it to Ramsuer lake for a picnic. It was nice under the shade close to the lake. After we ate we went to Deep River Rail Trail for a hike. It was a really nice place. I also got to take a few pictures of little white churches. We went for a car ride through the country and stopped back by the in-laws for some cake. The farmer ended up having to help his dad with the something messed up on the tractor. Clay was happy for a while but then he decided he was ready to go home and he had to have a meltdown. It was not to bad he just made himself hot and mad. He took a nice bubble bath and calmed on down. So I have to say it has been a pretty good day!! Every one is happy!!

Clay heading for the trail

heading down the trail

Clay on the trail

Deep River

Parking

The beginning

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.