Thursday, October 25, 2018

What a week!!

Well tomorrow will be 7 days since my baby boy had his oral surgery. It has been so stressful worrying about him eating foods that will not hurt his mouth. Making sure he is not in pain. But now I think he is playing me. I am not sure if I have ever explained exactly how fragile x syndrome affects my youngest son. He is 22 years old in week he will be 23. He has difficulty with communication skills. He talks but a lot of receptive talk. When he wants something he knows how to figure out how to tell you what he wants. I know him pretty well also so a lot of time I know what he wants. He has a high tolerance of pain but when he feels pain it makes him mad. He bites his hand a lot when he is frustrated or mad. Ok now that I have explained a little he is telling me every night when he wants to go to bed he starts saying tooth... tooth and then he wants medicine. I feel like his mouth should be healing pretty good after 7 days. He has not had any blood and he is happy all day long. He will not let me look in his mouth so I have no idea how it is healing. It is very worrisome but I know that God is in control and that he will take care of my baby boy.

Alright I got that off my chest on to other stuff. He has felt good enough to go and watch his daddy cleaning out the chicken houses this week. This is something that he loves watching the tractor and the bobcat.



Here he is with his hat, gloves and glasses on watching from the mule


He has also been begging for presents. He wants presents from the mailman, He wants presents from family for Christmas, He wants movies, gloves hats, and to go to the store. He wants to make list for the store. He is really pushing the sympathy he is getting from us. He is a mess but a good mess. Love that boy to the moon and back. He is my baby boy!

I have been trying to get myself back on track with my eating but with some stress still going on  I have not been as successful as I want. I really want to get to 189 by November 1st but it is not looking good. Here it is almost November and it is not good. 

We went and voted today. My oldest son loves to vote. He does an awesome job. Both of my sons are such a blessing. 


Thanks for stopping by and go vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.