Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday day 5

Oh my when is cooler weather ever coming in. I am beginning to think that we are never going to have a fall or a spring every again. It just goes to winter to summer and that is the only 2 season we have anymore unless you want to add the rainy season this year. Oh well maybe winter will come soon.

The scales were up just like a predicted this morning. I have tried to eat healthy today but I have not done my best.


It could have been worse but if I can keep it here or go back down over the weekend I will be happy. The weekend are always hard. I had 1/2 cup of eggbeaters with spinach, red onions and red bell peppers. I put my homemade salsa on top. 


I finished week one day 4 of Lift 4 today. It was leg day. I also did a 30 squat challenge. Booty is on fire🔥

After my workout I took a shower and had a shakeology. I always make the same kind spinach, pb2, 1/2 banana and coffee. 
Pardon the hair it is still wet from my shower

We had taco salad for lunch. 1/2 cup of 85% ground beef taco meat, lettuce tomato, red onion and red bell pepper, 1 tbs greek non-fat yogurt, 1 tbs. of  tortilla strips and my homemade salsa. 



I forgot to take a picture of my supper but I took a picture of the ingredients. 1 boiled egg, 1 tbs of chopped sweet pickles 1 tbs of the mayo. I had 10 saltine crackers with my tuna salad. 



My cheat for today was this. A pepsi and a dark chocolate kit kat.


 

Triscuts and 2 square of colby jack cheese. 

Maybe I did not eat to bad. I really am trying to stay accountable by posting my food on my blog and on my instagram. 

Thanks for reading my blog and all the support I get.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.