Monday, June 27, 2016

Surrenders......




Mondays cardio fix is on of my hardest days of exercise. I get out of breath easy on this one but I believe it has a lot to do with surrenders. The video above is a surrender but I am not able to do it like this I am not really even doing the modified version. I have to use my hands to get up and down and I also do it on the corner of the mat so my knees are wider apart on the triangle. You have to do the surrenders for 60 seconds. Don't seem very long until you start doing it. I feel disappointed in myself because even after 4th round I am still unable to do them and the next move with out getting out of breath. Oh well I should look at the bright side and say that I am still doing them and getting stronger.

My plan the next two weeks is really work on the food. I have got to get this food under control. I love eating out and it is so hard to say no to Sir Pizza. But I have gained weight over the weekend from eating out to much. I really want to be and stay in the 190's before vacation.

Matthew 19:26New King James Version (NKJV)

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.