Saturday, March 9, 2019

Nothing to talk about but rain....

I have gotten so slack on posting a blog. I don't have much to talk about. WW is going good so far. I have lost 2.8 pounds. I got my dear from to join with me and she lost 4 pounds the first week. I have got to do better. I have not lost anything this week so far and weight in is Tuesday. I  am trying to get my act together. It has been chilly and rainy and I have not been out to take any pictures. We have a new calf maybe i can get out this week and get a picture of it.

I went shopping and got myself some new tops. I wore this one the other day and realized that my elephant has what looks like Christmas lights on it. But you know what I don't care I am going to wear it any way. I love.

It has been warm enough for the daffodils to bloom. 



I have got to buy a new battery for my MacBook it has gotten where it will not keep a charge. It is fixing to die right now so I guess I better close. Thanks for stoping by.


1 comment:

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.