Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I enjoyed mine. I had my picture taken with my boys. They are growing so much. I guess I can not really call them boys any more they are grown men!! We had a great Mother's Day weekend We did a lot of shopping and I was proud that the guys made it through all of it. We really had a good time other than I hate to shop but I did find some new outfits. All the while wishing my mom was here to still make my clothes she was the best seamstress ever. She made all of mine and my sisters shorts, skirts and jumpers. We had the best clothes ever and all of the latest fashions





I miss my mom. Here are a few pictures of me and my mom. 


Me and my mom right after I was born.

Before she was diagnosed with cancer again

Not long after having my first son and less than a year before passing away. 
I also go a new beachbody nutrition plan 2B Mindset. I am on my second week and I have already lost 5 pounds I feel like it is mostly water weight but it is a beginning right! Wish me luck
Well thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm late leaving a comment. I love this post! You look so young and pretty standing there with your two grown boys. How time flies! I love the picture of you and your mom laughing. It reminds me of how tickled we used to get when we were together. I love you Vicki. Glad you had a happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.