Saturday, February 3, 2018

Not a lot to blog about...

Hey y'all I am on day 20 of my 80 day Obsession. I have one more week in phase one. I have enjoyed it and I will share my accomplishments at the end of next week. I went to Walmart and got me some 15 pound dumbbells to use in phase 2 of my exercise.  I have not done my best with diet. As you know I started Weight watchers again. I have lost 5 pounds that I gained over Christmas. Some days are just hard to eat healthy all day everyday. Today as probably been my worst eating day yet. I had 2 piece of Key Packing  sausage patties. Yummy! 3 small canned biscuits, 2 eggs scrambled  and 1 pack of instant butter grits. It was really good. Then for lunch I had popcorn shrimp from Westmoore family Restaurant with hushbpuppies, side salad and a baked potato. We have gave up soda and our daily dark chocolate since January 1. So today I was craving sweet/chocolate for a week. So we got 1/2 dozen chocolate cover cream filled Krispy Kream doughnuts from the grocery store. I ate 2 of them with a big cup of coffee. I am so full I feel sick. I hate when I do this to myself. Oh well I will start over in the morning.

Oh yeah I wanted to share. Almost killing my Christmas cactus summer before last it has came back out and looking a lot better. I did not have any blooms at Christmas like usual. I have gave it some TLC and I finally got one bloom out of it.


This was Christmas 2015 


Here is one bloom and a bud.
One bloom and bud
I hope by next Christmas it will be blooming all over again. I am so ready for spring. It is almost time to set out potatoes and we bought some red onions to try this year. I hope that God blesses us with another great garden year. Well I did not have many pictures to share. Thanks for stoping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.