Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year 2017...

My word from last year was Absolve. I feel like I have used this in my life through out the year. I have let go of a lot of things and promised myself to try to let go and move on. I have been thinking and praying for a week on deciding what this years word will be. I have finally decided on Change: 

Change:
verb
  1. 1. 
    make or become different.
    "a proposal to change the law"
  2. 2. 
    take or use another instead of.
    "she decided to change her name"
noun
  1. 1. 
    the act or instance of making or becoming different.
    "the change from a nomadic to an agricultural society"
2. 
coins as opposed to paper currency.
"a handful of loose change"
synonyms:coins, loose/small change, silver; More






I really want to make change in 2017. In the past I have made little changes but I have not completed all that I need to do. I want to put God in my life first before anything else. I want him to be my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to bed. I want my body to change and I want to be healthy, slimmer and less aches and pains. 

I have set some goals for 2017:

  • I am going to read the bible through again
  • Track my food better
  • Drink a gallon of water a day
  • Eat at least 1 veggie a day (try for lots more)
  • Eat at least 1 fruit a day
  • Walk 10,000 steps a day. (really would like to walk/jog/run the 5k next spring)
  • Limit time on computer
  • Try to get rid of some clutter
Hope all is good with everyone. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.