Thursday, January 15, 2015

Update....

      Well it is 15 days into the years and I have not totally gotten back on track with my eating.  I have lost 3 of the pounds I gained over the holidays but I have not lost any more. I know why though. If you follow me on my fitness pal you can look at my food diary and see why. I think I have eaten a snicker bar everyday day since the first of the year. I am totally addicted to them. I have been walking at least 3 to 4 days a week on the treadmill for 2 miles. I guess that is the only reason I lost back the 3 pounds I gained. I am doing pretty good with my other goals I set for the year. I should not of said I would walk 10,000 steps a day, some days I am lazy and I don't make it. Oh well I have got to get my calories under control before the end of the month.

    I am feeling disappointed in myself for not being able to say "NO" to the candy and the drinks even though sometimes I have a diet drink instead of a real coke. I have been drinking water trying to get 112 oz. a day and having 1 cup of coffee,  1 cup earls gray tea and hot chocolate and a drink so I am walking a lot to the bathroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.