Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer day 3

Today is starting off pretty good. I got up at 7:30 ate a little breakfast, Reese's cereal. Yummy! I check emails, facebook, then I downloaded a sample of 50 shades of grey. I read this 2 chapters to see what all the hype of the book was about. Sounds pretty good I might have to get this book. I called Judy and talked to her a few minutes while I straighten the kitchen up. After I cleaned the kitchen I went did the 30 day shred I can feel my endurance building up. I have really got to get in better shape for my health. I am fatter than I have ever been even pregnant. I am so ashamed of myself for letting my self get this way. I have let myself get so. I am so tired. I went outside today and Frankie and I worked on my new flower bed/rock wall. I am excited about it. Tomorrow we will add dirt and maybe some plants. I worked hard and do some sweating. I hope that this will help me lose some weight this summer. We cooked hamburgers on the grill for supper and we bought some new cheese Velveeta Queso Blanco It is soooo good. Well I guess I will post now and I will try to add pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.