Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wow what a week...

It is only Thursday and this has been a doozy of a week. Monday was not to bad. It was probably the better of the days. Tuesday I went out to a moms night out by the pool. I am really thinking about starting going to the moms night out group/bible study. I really need something to get me out fo the house again. Well went  I got home my youngest son was all out of sort. He does this once in a while. I feel like he did not get his beach vacation out. He loves the beach and this year was not like our normal vacation. He is the calmest he ever is when he is at the ocean.


His second favorite thing is going to Brookgreen Gardens and seeing the sheep. There is always one sheep that comes into the stable and sees him. Well this summer they did not stay open for the cool summer evening. We had to go early for the place closed. 







Well he has been wanting to pack and go back to the beach. He stayed up all night or until 5:00 am and then he went to sleep and slept until 10 this next morning. He had a good day but then he got wild again that evening he cried it out and after that he seemed to feel better. It is so hard when you don't know what is wrong with your children no mater how old they get. 

Here are a few pictures from our pool party. I only got pictures of the food and just a few of the moms. 



Wow I started this post a while back and did not finish it. Here it is Wednesday of the next week and I am feeling as low as I was the week before. I feel like everyone has days, weeks or longer were they are down in the dumps and can not pull themselves out of it. I feel in between being happy and who gives a crap mood. I can not pin point just one specific thing that is making me feel this way but it is there nagging on me in my mind. Making me feel like a failure and who really cares? I know my husband and children love me and I have others family member that dont want to see anything happen to me. But the question is "Who really cares?" Everyone is busy in their own lives and family and don't have time to stop. Our society has become hooked on stuff that is going bad in this world. Things to destroy people their livelihood and God. You have to watch what you say, how you handle yourself in public. Animals are more important than humans (saying sometimes there are more laws to protect an animal than a child). I will pull myself out of this slump just like I always do. I feel like I am getting lazy. I don't care myself because I feel like no one else does. I am going to get a hair cut tomorrow maybe that will help my feelings that is if I don't chicken out. I am tired of exercising. I am tired of not being. I feel like I have fell through the cracks and no body is looking for me. Oh well I will pray. God is always there for me and he loves me and that is what counts the most.  

Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it off my chest. If you read this far I am good and God loves me!! 





1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I feel for you-I really do! You've got so much on your plate. It's okay to get that off your chest. Keeping you in prayer, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.