Friday, March 30, 2018

Jimmy and Mama

Well I finally got a picture of our other calf that belongs to Bugsy. He is a little bull and a cutie.



Other mama has not had a calf yet. I am beginning to wonder if she is going to. The Farmer is getting ready to sell Jimmy, and Mama. I am kinda of sad about it but Mama is getting old and she just don't seem the same since she was not able to feed her calf. We are going to get rid of all of the cows and work on the pastures. It will be a while before we get rid of the others because of the calfs. Here is the corral that they are planning on catching Jimmy and Mama in. 

Mama and her gray eyelashes

Mama and gray down her back

Jimmy talking to the neighbor ladies

Jimmy talking to the neighbor ladies



corral

I have been loving these warm days. We have gotten out and saw some turkeys. and the barn kitties. I only took a picture of Maria. She is so pretty. 

                            


Maria


My tulips are blooming I love Tulips. I would love to have a bouquet of them. I am beginning to think that this is my favorite flower. 




I have really been trying to do better with my diet. I am going to start a new devotion on April 1st. I am excited about.






Yesterday was my granny's birthday. She died exactly one month before my wedding and it made me so sad. If she was alive she would be 105 years old. She was like my second my second mama. She was a strong woman in my life and taught me so many things I hope I never forget. I love and miss her so much. This is her at the beach. Her second happy place besides home.


Edna "granny"

Well thank you so much for stopping by. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I miss dressing up in my Easter dress that my mom made me. Those years are long gone. 





1 comment:

  1. Those names, Mama and Jimmy make me laugh. They're perfect. Oh, I hate to see Jimmy and Mama go. I know you will miss them. You have a beautiful farm! I love the kitty. I have one, just one, tulip blooming and it looks just like your red one. I love tulips too, but can't keep them. I knew your granny as Ms. Hussey. She was a sweet lady. I love you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.