Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hard Week....

Well this has been a hard week. Sunday a man that lives in the neighborhood broke into grandmas house. He busted out the window pane on the door and went in packing up stuff in totes. He had already loaded grandpas tool box, Farmers drill, and some other things out of the building. He had crazy stuff packed up in the house but the Farmer went out there and caught him before he got away. He called the police and had him arrested. He did not get anything but it was stressful on me and the Farmer. The Farmer worked for 3 days getting stuff cleaned up and put back up.




25 years ago on the 12th of March my daddy passed away. These memories aways make me sad. There are so many thing I wish I had asked and wish I had done. My daddy passed away at the age of 48 and that was way to young. He only meet my oldest son the day he was born. My daddy came to the hospital to visit me and that made me so happy. This is the only time he ever meet any of his grandsons. He would have been so proud to have 6 grandsons all together.  This is probably one of the last pictures of my daddy with his children before he passed away. I miss him so much.




Also my cow mama's calf died. We think mama may have had some green grass poison that kept her milk from dropping. We were trying to feed the little calf to keep it alive but it did not work. 
Our other cow Bugsy had a calf but I just have not cared to go out and get a picture yet. 

I have also been so discouraged with my self and my lack of will power to eat healthy. I am on day 54 of my 80 day obsession workout and I have not lost a pound because of my mood or mentality. It is like I don't really care when I do. I am 4 days into Phase 3 of it and I am so sore today I can barely sit down on the toilet. I have even been considering to actually joining weight watchers but I know that I will just be wasting my money. I really wish that changing the way you think was easier than just saying it. Oh well I have gotten slack on my devotion reading, and my bible reading so that is probably  one of my biggest problem. I should always put God first in everything. 

Thanks for listening to me whine. With Gods help I will get bak on track. Please pray for me.







5 comments:

  1. Please know you are not alone, I mean besides our dear Lord being with us every step. I struggle to eat healthy, even tho I want to very much! Can't lose a pound and do not know why-I do try to be good. Lost my Daddy too. And Mommy. We will see them again-God must have a plan for those we love. Have a nice day and be kind to yourself dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I am sorry to hear about your parents it is sad to lose your parents but we have memories and Gods love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A break-in by a neighbor! Things can get scary when it's so close to home. My father-in-law's house has been invaded more than once since no one lives there anymore. We often wonder how we've escaped a break-in.
    I've just come to the conclusion that my weight must be what it's supposed to be; no matter what I cut out of my diet, no pounds fall off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are just so mean for no reason now days. I thank you for the encouraging word.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, Vicki. You have had a lot going on this week that would make anyone feel discouraged. I sure hate that guy broke into your granny's house. That is scary and would make anyone nervous. Frank had a lot of nerve to catch him. Good for him! I know how much you loved your dad and you miss him so much. You have more willpower than anyone I know. You never stop trying. You should be proud of that. Things will get easier. I love you sweet Vicki. I'm so sorry the little calf died. You are tenderhearted too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.