Saturday, May 20, 2017

Our garden is growing...


It has been so dry but as I write it is raining... Thank you God. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ  The last few days have been hot also. Our fruit trees have apples, the peach  trees little peaches, there are blueberries on the bushes and tiny grapes on the vines. My squash, zucchini and beans are coming up in the garden. I also planted a row of cotton. 


Green beans

zucchini 

Blueberries

More blueberries

Blue berries

grapes

grapes

apples

apples



peaches

peaches
We have been seeing snakes in the yard and woods road.


This one is peeking out from under the house

This one was going across the woods road it was 5 foot long

This one was going across the yard
My crepe myrtle has a beetle in it. We looked it up on the internet and it says that it will kill the tree. We have had this crepe myrtle since we move up here 20 something years ago. 


This is saw dust that the beetle is pushing out while it is eating my tree up.


Well I guess I will end here. Not a lot to talk about. Oh I saw a turkey hen at grandma's yesterday and a fawn while I was walking today but they were both to fast for the camera. 

Thanks for stoping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.