Sunday, April 2, 2017

Out and about...

We went to the Indian Mound. I love going out to the and walking. The older the boys get the harder it is to get them to walk. But the biggest reason we don't go out walking so much is because of people. There is to many people!!  We also went for a hike at Poison creek looking for deer horns without any luck. Oh well, we had a great time at the Indian mound there was no one there but us.


Farmer and Seth 



Seth and Clay

The Indian Mound

The entrance going into the mound. I love the tall weeds and grass. Made me want to be a kid and run and play int it.


Dogwood was starting to bloom




Me and Clay


growing broom straw.
It was a great day! Thanks for stoping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.