coins as opposed to paper currency.
"a handful of loose change"
|synonyms:||coins, loose/small change, silver; More|
I really want to make change in 2017. In the past I have made little changes but I have not completed all that I need to do. I want to put God in my life first before anything else. I want him to be my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to bed. I want my body to change and I want to be healthy, slimmer and less aches and pains.
I have set some goals for 2017:
- I am going to read the bible through again
- Track my food better
- Drink a gallon of water a day
- Eat at least 1 veggie a day (try for lots more)
- Eat at least 1 fruit a day
- Walk 10,000 steps a day. (really would like to walk/jog/run the 5k next spring)
- Limit time on computer
- Try to get rid of some clutter
Happy New Year!