Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year 2017...

My word from last year was Absolve. I feel like I have used this in my life through out the year. I have let go of a lot of things and promised myself to try to let go and move on. I have been thinking and praying for a week on deciding what this years word will be. I have finally decided on Change: 

Change:
verb
  1. 1
    make or become different.
    "a proposal to change the law"
  2. 2
    take or use another instead of.
    "she decided to change her name"
noun
  1. 1
    the act or instance of making or becoming different.
    "the change from a nomadic to an agricultural society"
2
coins as opposed to paper currency.
"a handful of loose change"
synonyms:coins, loose/small change, silverMore






I really want to make change in 2017. In the past I have made little changes but I have not completed all that I need to do. I want to put God in my life first before anything else. I want him to be my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to bed. I want my body to change and I want to be healthy, slimmer and less aches and pains. 

I have set some goals for 2017:

  • I am going to read the bible through again
  • Track my food better
  • Drink a gallon of water a day
  • Eat at least 1 veggie a day (try for lots more)
  • Eat at least 1 fruit a day
  • Walk 10,000 steps a day. (really would like to walk/jog/run the 5k next spring)
  • Limit time on computer
  • Try to get rid of some clutter
Hope all is good with everyone. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.