First I would like to review last years goals:
Read the bible all the way through. I accomplished this
Lose 50#s I did not doe this I actually lost weight in 2015 and gained it all back before the end of the year. How sad is that?
Walk 10,000 steps a day. I did not accomplish this either
Do something for myself monthly. I did this by going to my Mommies night out bible group.
Do better blogging. I feel like I did better but I still have a lot of room for improvement
Work on my moms quilt. This did not happen.
Be happy more. I feel like I did better with this one until the end of the year and I fell apart.
Well to begin my goals for 2016!
1. I plan on spending 30 minutes a day with God and the bible.
2. I am going to work hard on my word for the year Absolve. I have so much more I need to let go and forgive so I can live a more christian life.
3. Be kinder. I will do a random act of kindness through out the new year
4. Walk more 10,000 steps 3 or more days a week. I am planning on doing a 5K in October.
5. I put a daily water app on my phone and I have yet to drink the amount of water my body requires. This will happen.
6. I will lose that 50 pounds this year.
I started a new photo challenge to get goo with my camera again. I miss taking pictures. I have also taken a cold. I have sinuses, scratchy throat, and horrible sinus headache. I am trying a home remedy someone shared with me.
1 teaspoon of honey
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon mixed together.
So far it seems to be working.
Thanks for stopping by. God bless