Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful mothers day!! Manicotti for lunch and homemade strawberry ice-cream. After lunch the farmer said lets take a ride and get out of the house I said ok. So we get cleaned up and take off. I asked the farmer where we were going but he would just say we are riding. We ended up in front of Kay's Jewelers in Southern Pines. The farmer bought me a beautiful ring for Mother's Day a big surprise!!


It was memorial day where my mom is buried and I put flowers on hers, my grandparents, my aunt and my uncle & cousins graves. 

Uncle Boyds, Aunt Ann and Chris

My aunt Mildred, My grandpa and granny, My moms


My Moms

My Granny and grandpa

my aunt Mildred

Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that this much of my family has passed away. 

I also had my mother in law to take a picture of me and my family for mother's day.
My family!

The farmer and his mom

Me and the farmer!

It was a great day now back to the diet!! I have got to stop talking about it and do it! Please Pray for me.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful ring! The farmer did good, didn't he. You did have a special day! I'm so glad you posted pictures of the flowers. Those on your mom's grave are really beautiful. I love the Stargazer Lilies. All of your pictures are good. Love you, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.