Thursday, July 17, 2014

Great week at VBS

I have a lot to talk about. All week we have been going to VBS (vacation bible school) at Smyrna Church in Robbins NC. This is the first thing I have done with the boys by myself since we have become farmers instead of students and teacher. I am so proud of Clay he has had a great week and I am still in shock at how well he done. Seth had a good week to hanging out with some old class mates. He has been going through a phase where he is nervous and scared of everything. So I was so proud of both of them.

Clay riding on the horse and wagon

Clay having snack

Clay did participate in the water balloon fight

Clay standing on stage 

I only got one picture of Seth. He was showing be he got hit with a water balloon . 

It has been a good week but I am so behind on my house stuff and I am doing terrible with my diet this week. I have a busy day tomorrow. I have some tomatoes to can, and some green beans to can. I am so tickled that it rained and it helped our garden. It brought on the beans!! 

I have so much more to share maybe I will blog more this weekend. 



1 comment:

  1. It looks like the boys enjoyed VBS. Glad you got some rain. Our beans were looking terrible. More bug bites that anything else. Dan sprayed them so we may get a few more. Right now the tomatoes are all getting ripe at once. Oh Vicki, I am so out of control with my eating. I am so sick of myself. I don't know why all of a sudden I can't get satisfied and stop eating. Everything I put on is too tight. I guess I will start again tomorrow. Love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.