Saturday, November 2, 2013

Clay's Birthday!!!

18 years ago today I gave birth to my precious little boy Clay Joseph Garner. I remember how scared I was having him because while pregnant with him I had found out I was a carrier of Fragile X Syndrome and that I had a 50/50 chance passing it to my second son. Well everyone knows how that turned out. I have two special sons that I passed a broken X chromosome to that I had no idea that this genetic defect was in my family. Now back to the happy part. My baby son is 18 years old today!! I no longer have any babies. Time goes by way to fast. It is so hard to look at him and not see my baby.



Now he is 18 years old and still my handsome blue eyed boy. 





Happy Birthday sweet boy! I love you with all of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vicki, what good pictures! Happy Birthday Clay!!! I can't believe he is 18! This is a really good post, Vicki. I love you all! Aunt Melba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.