Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 39 Cha Cha Cha Changes

Well I think I have covered this in almost all of my blog entries. I have had enough change in my life and a lot of it I did not ask for but I have learned to live with it. I have been going through some other things lately and not sure what decisions I should make. My biggest dilemma right now is whether I should finish school??? I am so sick of being stressed with school work, work work and taking care of my home and family. I have truly enjoyed not having homework and not working and being lazy this summer.I wish God would give me a sign that finishing college is what I really need to do. I will not be done at the rate I am going until I am 50 years old. I feel like I am wasting some really good years in my life worrying about school work and taking test and writing papers. Please God tell me what direction I need to go. I am worried about what is going to happen this year at school. I am already feeling stress from that how the new principal will be, the new teacher and all of the changes with my insurance and money (check) is disappearing and I will not have enough to pay my bills starting in August. I trust that God will help me and lead me in the right directions with all of these things. Well My stomach is not feeling good today, I have got to get finished cleaning the house, work in some exercise and pray. I am very sleepy and achy today also. Please God give me the energy to do what I need to do today. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.