Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 36 Mini Goals


Today I am suppose to look back at my day 4 mini-goals and tweak them.
1. drink more water
2. exercise at least 5 times a week
3. make better eating choices
4. journal every day
5. most important PRAY

The first one I have accomplish and will continue drinking water. The second one I am still working on I exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week and I am working on getting more in I just hate to exercise, but I got to remember that I am suppose to be thinking positive and look at the at how strong and how much better I will feel losing this weight. The 3rd one I make better eating choices most of the time but not always sometimes I get to craving sweets and I have been making low-sugar peach &blueberry cobbler yummy. I have been eating fried chicken strips from hardee's but I made some at home and used olive oil. I do journal everyday and I do pray everyday. I have not lost much weight only about 4lbs. but I am not giving up. My mini- goal from now until school starts is to lose 10lbs. I am going to try every way possible to do this.
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path.”


A little personal stuff. Yesterday we went to the zoo. I have been promising Clay all summer that I would take him to the zoo. He really don't want just the zoo... he wants to go to the zoo and then go to goodwill and get a book or movie and then something to eat. He got his wish yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.