Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 24 Hope Floats

This topic sounds like you have hope don't give up but it dose not have anything to do with hope it is all about a bowel movement and whether it sinks or float. My book tells me if it "floats" then you are getting plenty of fiber in your diet, if it sinks then you need more. It also tells me that you should have at least 2 to 3 bowel movements a day. I am lucky if I get one LOL! This is a kind of disgusting topic but like my granny always said everyone does it. We need to get twenty-five to thirty grams of fiber a day. I need to check today and see how much fiber I am getting in my diet to $#!+ more than one time a day!

We went back to Bible school last night and Clay behaved. Joan invited us to eat supper with her a Subway before VBS then Clay got to ride in her car which made is day. We also made sure we took Woody head and hat. He rode the horse and wagon with the class and did not have to have me ride with him. I have moments that take me back and make me feel horrible and mad, then I have a glimmer of proud moments that make me forget the bad. Tonight is the last night and the program I hope that Clay will sit up there by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.