Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 20 It is okay to be Fruity!


Day 20 is about eating fruit. I do this I eat lots of fruit because on weight watchers fruit is 0 points. I eat fruit for breakfast, snacks, and dessert. I love fruit and I need to go purchase some real soon my stash is getting low. 

Well know that we all know that I love fruit, let me tell you about somethings that are going on in my life. Let's see it has been so hot that you can not even stand to go out of the house for 5 seconds. We have not had any rain that you can say was a rain in over a month going on two. I have been so discouraged and depressed with my weight loss that is not even losing a pound. I am aching from walking on the treadmill I beginning think that it is irritating by lower back and my leg sockets. I am so tired of worrying about money, and how we are going to have enough money to take vacation and pay bills and make it until next payday. I am tired of not having any of my family to spend time together with or even talk on the phone to. I am tired of everyone trying to be better than thou are or thinking they are entitled. I know that I sound like I am complaining and I might be but I am no were close to thinking I am better than any one else. I write this blog but not for everyone to see what a good person I am or what a bad person I am. I am just tired of people they are nuts.  Oh well 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.