Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 19 Be sure to Eat

I don't have any trouble eating that is not a problem. My problem is eating to much all day long. I don't skip meals but I like to eat. Like for instance this morning I had 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg and 1or 2 pks of instant butter grits. It always seems like food like this leaves me hungry so I eat 2 peaches and then I was not hungry any more. I drank water with my breakfast I read hear recently that you are dehydrated when you wake up in the morning and that you should have 8 oz of water before you drink anything else, so I have been trying to do this. I need to go today and get some fruit I am running out. I have got to get my green beans strung so I need to get off of here and do that. I might come back later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.