Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday

Hello Monday, I am trying harder to lose this weight. I changed my exercise up today and walked 2 miles on the treadmill today instead of the 30 day shred. I have eaten a little less today. I am going to try to get this blogging down to. I want to be able to write something interesting that someone would like to read. Yesterday we went to Sunday school and when we got home Clay decided to have a melt down. I tried not to laugh but some of it was just funny. He was trying to fight Seth.  He had Seth caught with his feet and legs on the bed and he was yelling "you idiot", imitating what he has heard Seth say before when he is mad. Later we went to Judy and Larry's and Clay got aggravated over there and went and got in the car and start yelling "shit". What I am I going to do with these children??? I am at a lost. One day we went over to their house and when we got back in the car Clay had my bottle of tums and it had some pain medicines in it to and had them all in his mouth and scared the crap out of Frank. My life is always crazy and nobody really know except the other parents that have children with Fragile X. Things that go on at our house is crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.