Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 4

Today we added dirt to our flower bed and I planted my 3 herbs , mint, basil, and sage. I am trying to figure out what else I want to add to it. Today I did my 30 day shred, and we took a short walk outside I have tried to write down everything I have eaten today. Arline emailed me to see how I am coming along on the diet, I told her I am trying harder than I was. I have really let myself go to crap!! I finally got brave and got out the tape measure to see how big around I have gotten!! OOOO my Gosh!! Then later this evening I was looking at myself in the mirror to see how horrible I look. I washed my face, added some oil of olay to my face, and brushed my teeth but my hair is horrible I need a new look. I looks so old, so fat so like my mom and my cousin that looks like my mom. I am sick of my self. This summer is a find me again summer and try to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.