Sunday, December 9, 2018

Age and Anxiety.....

This might not be the most interesting blog post but it is something I need to get off my heart. The older I get the dumber and less confident I feel. I had to do a survey year ago when we bought our Honda Pilot and the salesman did not like the scores I gave him. but I was not a 10 approved by having to wait all day long sick with FX sons who had no patience. I did not give them bad scores but not all 10s. Well I promised myself I would never do another survey again. But yesterday I thought I can do this. We got a call from our REMC co-op and wanted a survey about them cutting some limbs in grandmas yard. Well for some reason I did not give all 10 once a gain. I mean I am satisfied very satisfied with our power company. I bragged on them for how fast they get out and restore power during power outages, but why can I not make myself say 10 every time. My mind tells me it is wrong that no one is perfect 10 all the time and I should not expect to get perfect 10s because I am not perfect at anything I do. For some reason we have become a society that everyone wants perfect praise, trophies and all 10s. I mean don't get me wrong I don't want to be put down about what I am or do but I don't think I deserve any rewards for it either. Ok that is enough about me. I know service people work hard and I appreciate everything they do and I only have high praise for the REMC. I should have gave them all 10s They deserve it and I am getting crazy in my old age. I have worried and prayed about this. Thinking what is wrong with me??? I have a bible verse on my fridge to try to make me remember before I speak.

I try hard to remember this and while I was dining the survey I thought I was doing good until I stopped and thought about it. I have had knots in my stomach all night worrying about what I said I have even thought about calling them and telling them I am a crazy person and I should not even agreed to answer the survey. Oh well all is over and I will learn. 

1 comment:

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.