Monday, April 23, 2018

Catch up!!!

Wow I did not realize that it has been so long since a made a post. I have been out of wack with my self. But I am back on track. I fell off the wagon hard. I finished 80 day obsession. I am proud of myself for not missing a day and finishing all 80 days. I was discouraged with myself because I could see no change in my before pictures and after and my inches did not change very much!! I just keep saying I need to get my nutrition on track and I have not been  doing it. I started 2 new books and they are helping me.
If you are a woman that tells yourself lies this is a good book!!


A great devotional 
I started 80 day obsession back today and I am determined to get my nutrition on track. Almost half  the years is gone and I have not lost not one pound. Well that is about to change. 

I have been lazy about taking pictures. We got Netflix and I am addicted to watching all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy!! Every free chance I get I am watching tv. So sad but I love it!! Here are a few pictures I have taken.

Pardon this picture of me My husband thinks I a beautiful all the time. Love him!!

Snowball bush is covered in blooms can not wait until it totally opens

I have had a haircut and a birthday since I posted. I did not have much cut off just a inch or 2 and layers cut in.
before hair cut
after

I had a good birthday. I got a birthday cake and it was yummy! That did not help my nutrition but is was good. I took a picture after I had already eaten some of it. 


I got the cutest rooster for my birthday also. I got a lot of new work out clothes A new water bottle a new bible journal. I am still trying to decide if I am going to get me a Cricut craft cutting machine. I want one really bad but they cost a good amount of money. 


My cute Rooster
The Farmer got 2 turkeys this season.

 
Gobbler #1

Gobbler #2
Oh yeah Other Mama had her calf. We have 2 calves now I will try to get some pictures of them together. 

Well I think that about catches me up. I will try hard not to not to go so long before my next blog. 

Thanks for stoping by





1 comment:

  1. I have to smile when I see a picture of you because I see your daddy in your face. It makes me miss him. I love the layers cut in your hair. Doesn't it help give it body and bounce! It sure helps mine. Your snowball bush is covered in blooms! It is so pretty. Don't forget to post another picture when it is completely opened. I had rather have your rooster than the two turkeys. :) That rooster is so cute! Dan has killed one turkey and is still trying to get another one. Will you cook those?? Don't stay so long. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.