Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weight Watchers and 80 day Obsession

I am going to start doing weight watchers tomorrow. I am not going to the meetings. I am going to do it on my own with a friend. I am excited. It has been a while since I have done weight watchers. This is a new program Freestyle. I am also starting a new beachbody exercise program 80 day Obsession I am a little scared and excited to about this. I have been doing A little Obsessed for 2 weeks now. It was a preview of 80 days.





I am going to weigh, measure and take before pictures tomorrow. This program will last until April 5 so I am really hoping to lose pounds. I saw Dr Travis Stork on tv last week. He was taking question and one of the question sounded like it came from me. The lady asked "I exercise 6 days a week and I am still considered obese?" Dr. Travis said that women should measured her waist and it should not be over 35 inches. Oh well I have a lot of work to do. I need to really get serious and stop talking about it. It is so easy to come up with excuses. I want to be healthy. I want to live a healthy life. I really think I can do this with prayers and Gods help. 

Well if you read this far thanks for stopping by. Wish me luck and I can always use extra prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.