I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself watching a documentary on people who are 90's and over. A 100 year old lady Ida Keeling ran a 100 meter race. She started running at age 67. I grumble that I can not run and she was getting it done!! I know I can exercise and I could be so much better if I could just get the rest of this weight off. Well that is enough about this.
Our garden is looking so pretty! This is our zucchini. We have some tiny tomatoes coming on.
|see the little tomato|
|here is the picture of it.|
This is from Delish on Face book. I am not sure how to share the link but here it is.
- Squeeze excess moisture out of zucchini with a clean kitchen towel. In a medium bowl, combine zucchini with egg, Parmesan, green onions and cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, pour enough vegetable oil to layer the bottom of the pan. Scoop about 1/4 cup of the zucchini mixture onto one side of the pan and shape into a small square. Repeat to form another patty on the other side.
- Cook until lightly golden on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat to drain on paper towels and repeat with remaining zucchini mixture. Wipe skillet clean.
- Place two zucchini patties in the same skillet over medium heat. Top both with shredded cheese, then place two more zucchini patties on top to form two sandwiches. Cook until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Well I guess I will close here. Thanks for stopping by I hope that you made it past my whining .