Sunday, August 14, 2016

I am so sick of hot weather....

The older I get the less I like summer time. I only like summer if I have a cool place to be! We have thought about getting a pool many times but I just feel like it would be more trouble than it is worth. Neither of the boys really like a pool either. Our garden is slowing down it has gotten really dry around here again just with a few days in the high 90's.

Not a whole lot has been going on around here since we got home from vacation. The Farmer has been busy getting the chicken houses ready for chickens which are now 7 days old. He has had several things to break in the chicken house so he has had a lot of extra work. Here is a picture of our babies they are peachy color from a dye that is sprayed on them. They looked like little peaches walking around.


I have been in a new 21 day challenge but this week my shoe got caught in the carpet and I fell. I twisted my right leg and my knee has been really sore and I have not exercised since Friday. I did get my new Country Heat DVD I can not wait to start it. I hope it is lower impact on my knees. 

I got a cool picture of an owl yesterday. 



Well this is not much of a post Thanks for stopping by. 



1 comment:

  1. Vicki, this is a wonderful post! I love the little peach chicks and the picture of the owl is amazing!! Was he out in broad daylight? I sure hate that you fell. Hope your leg and knee get better soon. I'm so afraid of falling and when I get busy, I am so careless. Vicki, I enjoyed your beach post too and meant to leave a comment. I don't think I left one. Every time I get on the computer, Dan walks up and I feel like he wants to get on the computer. I love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.